Preserving the environment is fundamental.
Indeed, the risks of industrial pollution on the environment in Africa are not very often compensable for the populations. The company will do its best with what it can to limit the negative impacts of its activities on the environment.
- An environmental risk assessment should be carried out quarterly to determine the dangerousness of certain products on the body.
- We guarantee to provide drinking water for the population from the physico-chemical treatment of borehole water.
- We will clean up our waste and fish waters.
- Rainwater must be collected in barrels in the event of heavy rain.
- The biogas supplied will be purified and the sewage gases will be treated for a company's own interest.